Many Christians may believe the plan to redeem sinful humankind began with the birth of Jesus, but this plan was formed far earlier than that.
“This plan begins in eternity. In eternity, God designed a perfect plan to save you and me from our sins. We need to look at the big picture of why and how all of this happened as we see God’s eternal, perfect plan unfolding!”
What in the World is Happening? is perhaps one of the most in-depth and insightful studies into God’s redemption plan for mankind. Ron McNeel sheds new light on this vital topic from the Bible that will challenge one’s knowledge and understanding of God’s Word. His style is readable, inspiring, and captivating. Spiritual introspection and growth challenge opportunities are included. Detailed topics and focuses include:
• One God in three Persons
• Purpose for mankind’s creation
• Young Joseph and Mary in Nazareth
• Jesus’ birth with a fresh perspective
• Divine and human natures of Jesus
• Obscure years of Jesus
• His mission, message, ministry, and success
• Conflict between Jesus and the Jewish religious leaders
• Timeline of Jesus’ last week
• Legality of the six trials
• Historical and medical perspectives of His scourging and crucifixion
• Jesus’ resurrection appearances
• The two distinct judgments to come
Believers should be prepared to have their minds expanded, their faith strengthened, and their eyes opened through a unique approach to this redemption plan designed out of love for all mankind. This book is truly about “The Ultimate Love Story!”
Dr. Ron McNeel retired from Baylor College of Medicine and currently lives in the Houston area with his wife, Barbara. Education includes:
• BS in Biology (Univ Houston)
• BS in Medical Technology (Univ Texas)
• MS in Human Physiology (Univ Houston)
• Doctorate in Community Health Practice (Univ Texas SPH)
Dr. McNeel conducted medical research in obesity and endocrine disorders and has over 30 peer-reviewed journal articles. He was also involved in education outreach and curriculum development in health and medicine disciplines. Additionally, Ron taught several college and high school dual-credit science courses.
A firm believer in Christ and a creationist, Dr. McNeel believes God created and sustains everything. He presented multiple topics for the Texas Association of Baptist Schools and authored the book Christian, The Choice Is Yours. Dr. McNeel’s plans include another book, Eternity to Time, The Creation of the Universe.