This book explains life on the earth during the tribulation period (The seven years prior to Jesus’ second coming to the earth). The meaning of the symbolism in Revelation are given to the readers.
The following events are addressed in detail:
1. Letters to the seven churches in Asia
2. Twenty-one future judgements of God on the earth and its inhabitants
3. One world religious system
4. One world political and commercial system (Babylon)
5. Antichrist, False Prophet and Satan
6. Mark of the Beast
7. Abomination of Desolation
8. Battle of Armageddon
10. Final Battle between God and Satan
11. New Heaven and New Earth
The following symbols of Revelation are defined in the book:
1. Beast of the earth
2. Great red dragon
5. The Seven Lamps of Fire
17. And many more!
Bittersweet Revelation Study Guide is written by Bonnie Phipps Lee. Her knowledge of God’s Word had its roots in Sunday school. She has taught the Bible to all age groups. Bonnie graduated from Emmanuel College and from East Carolina University. She received a Master of Education degree from The Citadel. Her career consisted of teaching and serving as a school administrator. Bonnie has participated in several Revelation studies and ten years of personal study on Revelation. Bonnie is now retired. She and her husband are members of First Baptist Church in Indian Trail, North Carolina.